Join me through my life as a skier, having fun, training, shooting, travelling, comps...

16 December 2010

Dew Tour Quali

hello my dear, I`m sorry to disapoint you. But I didn`t get into the finals.
I was in the second heat. My first run went not that well. I missed some graps and I put my hands into the snow. I was realy motivated for my second run and sure, that I can do it better. But unfortunately
 the weather was to bad. The wind was realy strong and it snowed realy hard. So, our heat cant finished the second run. They discused about the bad situation. I hoped that they do the second run on the next day. But they decided to take the score from the first run. So, that mean to me, I`m not into the finals. I endet up as 10th in my heat.
I`m angry about my self. I know that I can do it better. But I`m also angry about the decision from the Dew Tour. I think that was not that fair. But I can`t change it anymore.
But anyway I wonna thank you all for your support and belive in me. That means realy alot to me after that bad crash last year and a season which went not that well.
Thank you!!!!!!

http://www.allisports.com/winter-dew-tour/results

1 comment:

  1. This is still early in the season!
    Keep your spirit up!!!!
    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete