Join me through my life as a skier, having fun, training, shooting, travelling, comps...

16 October 2010

Movietour in Innsbruck and skiing in Hintertux

The last few days I was again in Hintertux to ski. But it was very icy, windy and cold. But anyway, it`s always nice to ski a little bit.
The last days I had the first time a good feeling back on skis after my bad crash last year in New Zealand. So stoked!
On wednesday Taylor and Steppii, a good friend of mine, we went to the Movietour to Innsbruck. The new Level1 movie is sick.
Now I`m back at home and Taylor stays also here for the weekend.  For sure we will have a good time here in Chur....

the beautiful Hintertux

my snowboarder teammate Fabian Fassnacht


Taylor Seaton

Taylor and me

Taylor and Skye Darden


No comments:

Post a Comment