Join me through my life as a skier, having fun, training, shooting, travelling, comps...

24 October 2010

Skiing with Angela, Taylor Seaton and B-Dog

In one week is the London Freeze. So I had to train a little bit. Last Friday I went again to Hintertux with ma man Taylor and ma girl Angela.
After one nice skiing day we went down to Mayrhofen to pick up our mate B-Dog and to get a good pizza.
The next day we got up really early to have a good breackfast and to be early on the mountain. It was also a very nice day. Only a little bit windy and cold.
In the afternoon we checked the weather and it looked not that good for sunday. So Angela and I diceded to drive back and chill one free day at home.

B-Dog and Taylor


 wooow sick
 Taylor

 B-Dog the burglar ;o)
 hmm...do we have a lot of stuff in the car?!
driving back home

No comments:

Post a Comment