Join me through my life as a skier, having fun, training, shooting, travelling, comps...

03 November 2010

London Freeze 2010

The last weekend I was in London for the London Freeze.
I went there with my swiss sponsor "Santcho Fashion an Art" and some friends.
It was an amazing time! Thank you all guys!!

Unfortunately I didn`t get into the finals of the London Freeze. Than I had some problems with my landings.
For sure I`m gonna train that new trick this weekend, that I can do it at the Budapest fridge in one week. So excited already!
Sightseeing-Tour









Saturday-> Trainingday


 ma gang ;o)


Mike Hauser, Marcel from Santcho and me enjoying the concert

Competition Day

 getting ready

 waiting for my result....not enough points =(
sad, but life goes on!


No comments:

Post a Comment